This demonstration deploys 40 Officers in a 2 platoon extended hours system.
Coverage between 7am and 3.15am is twice that of 3.15am to 7am.
All information is contained in one window, giving for each day (for up to 4 months ahead) a lineup showing each officer's start and finish times and work breaks (lunches).
All officers who are off duty displayed next.
By clicking on "DAY OFF", a pop up list of options is displayed, including shift exchange with officers working on that day, or extra (overtime) shifts.
Finally, a graph is displayed giving actual strength for each 15 minute segment of the day.
Changes to hours are made by clicking on officer's start/finish times and selecting from new hours from the pop-up list.
The system calculates whether there is sufficient manpower (based on minimum requirements) to allow the selected change and displays a prompt to approve the change, of indicates there is not sufficient manpower.
Clicking on the officer's name allows start/finish times and appointment name to be set for on-duty appointments. These appointments are saved and can be viewed from the lineup.
By clicking on DUTIES (showing officer's breaks), additions can be made (only for current day)
The following Administrative functions are available
- CURRENT YEAR VACATIONS by name and date. FUNCTIONS can be made be accessed by selecting names or date from list.
- LEAVE DRAW (Following Year). These functions display leave draw progress and weeks available for each officer.
- ADD NEW OFFICER. Entry box to add details for new officer.
- REMOVE OFFICER. Used for officer transfers/terminations.
- ADD JOB SHARE. Creates JOB-SHARE between 2 officers.
- REMOVE JOB SHARE. Splits JOB-SHARE on date specified and assigns each officer to full time on the same platoon.